Mooji Sangha is a UK based charity created to support all the necessary aspects involved in making Satsangs with Mooji available world-wide. We work closely with Associacao Mooji Sangha, our sister non-profit organization in Portugal.
We are involved in the following activities:
- Creating an Ashram in Portugal so that seekers of Truth around the globe have access to Satsang in a space whose sole purpose is Satsang, the direct recognition of Truth.
- Organising and facilitating open Satsangs, Retreats and Intensives with Mooji in various locations world-wide such as: all arrangements of travel, accommodation, venue, programme, subscriptions, etc.
- Working with a world-wide community of volunteers to share Mooji’s teachings and support those who are participating in Satsang through video Satsangs, Skype, Satsang libraries, and making direct and indirect translations of Mooji’s teachings into other languages.
- Ensuring that Satsang is accessible and available to all wishing to discover truth by way of: concessions and grants for those who are experiencing financial difficulty, travelling to places where there are few opportunities for residents to travel out from and making arrangements for those who are physically challenged.
- Working in liaison with Padam Sangha Ltd. to ensure Mooji’s recorded teachings are made available. We produce a large volume of Satsang audio, video and written material, which we make freely available through various media, including YouTube, vimeo, podcasts, ustreaming, and others. We also provide the use of equipment and training to volunteers to support this aim.
- Supporting various charities in India including: Shanti Children Project, Medical Camp India, Forest Way, Arunachala Animal Sanctuary and Rescue Shelter, and Terre des Hommes Core Trust through annual fund-raising events.
We are dedicated to giving support to those who have been touched through Satsang with Mooji in whatever way is needed. We are always discovering new ways in which Satsang may be enjoyed or through which fulfillment may come to all those whose aspiration is for lasting truth.
In love and gratitude,
Mooji Sangha Trustee Team
- Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti -